I get no emails about what I use, but I love bikeshedding about tools. Here’s what I’m currently using.
Editor & Terminal
- Visual Studio Code is my editor. A younger me would be horrified that I was both using and enjoying a Microsoft product
- I mostly use Wes Bos’s Cobalt2 themes everywhere.
- I use Operator Mono for my editor font everywhere.
- I use iTerm2 for my terminal. I tried using Hyper, but had a number of performance issues that are likely unique to anyone using a terminal where there are thousands of lines being added every minute.
- I live by Alfred and have made a number of workflows for it.
- I use Apple Reminders and Calendar in concert with timeblock planning.
- All of my notes go into Bear.
I’m a programmer who lives in Fredericksburg, VA. I enjoy board games, puzzles, and making things work. When I’m not in front of a screen of some sort, I’m probably spending time with my wife, my son, my animals, my board games, or my books. Check out what I’m up to now or see what tools I’m currently using.